have over decades of experience in the International Travel industry, helping customers travel across the globe – free from the hassles of travel plans, ticketing, Visa etc. Here are some of our services that are our everyday operations:
- Custom Travel Packages : Holiday Packages, Hajj & Umrah Pilgrimage Packages and more customized to traveler needs
- International Travel Counseling : well trained and informed associates always ready to help
- Assist in Selection of Country / Plans: country specific services, based on local conditions, budget, weather etc
- Travel Guidelines: it’s our everyday job
- Guidance on preparation of Travel Plans, needed Documentation: strengthened by proactive steps
- Assist in Stamping to the respective countries : we have created a process and follow to create standards
- Pre-informing Customers : on schedules, baggage’s, country specific instructions
- Assist in Visa Filing: We stand by the customer at every step of their travel
- Visa Guidelines: We follow international travel guidelines
- Visa Status Follow-ups : Success seen only when we have results to show
- Assist in Follow-up with Visa Status: You success always in our radar
- Ticketing: delivered on time at the door step
- Travel & Foreign Exchange: We have people, where it counts
- Airport Pickup: Our Team is well spread
- Accommodation: We know everyone in the chain
Dubai makes a great short break for shopping, partying, sunbathing, fine dining, sporting events, and even a few sinful pleasures. It is a city of superlatives: for the fastest, biggest, tallest, largest and highest, Dubai is the destination.
Malaysia has a lot to offer from the tropical beaches of Penang and Malacca to the futuristic city of Kuala Lumpur, passing by the rainforests of Sarawak and Sabah states (in Borneo), Malaysia has something for everyone..
In Hinduism, Manu was said to have survived a great flood that destroyed the rest of the world. He then recreated mankind in this Kullu Valley town. What a rush, huh? No wonder the towering peaks and verdant terrain of Manali attracts adventure travelers, with heli-skiing, hiking, mountaineering and river rafting the favored active pursuits
The city of smiles, of lights, of a thousand faces, endearingly called the Pearl City, Hyderabad offers a variety of tourist attractions ranging from Heritage monuments, Lakes and Parks, Gardens and Resorts, Museums to delectable cuisine and a delightful shopping experience. To the traveler, Hyderabad offers a fascinating panorama of the past, with a richly mixed cultural and historical tradition spanning 400 colorful years.
Hajj and `Umrah are the pilgrimages of Islam. Hajj is usually referred to as the major pilgrimage or the Pilgrimage, and `Umrah as the lesser one. Both Hajj and `Umrah consist of a journey to Makkah that involves certain rituals such as ihram, circumambulating the Ka`bah, walking between the hills of Safa and Marwah, and shaving or cutting the hair. The above are the basic rituals of `Umrah while Hajj has these and additional rituals, including spending days and nights in `Arafah, Mina, and Muzdalifah - areas neighboring the city of Makkah. Another difference between the major and minor pilgrimages is that there is a prescribed time for Hajj whereas `Umrah can be performed at any time in the year.